Chapter 4

I took out my phone, found the phone number I had checked earlier, and dialed it...

  ...

  Two and a half months later, a private hospital in City A.

  Xu Qinghe was wearing a loose sweater, holding a thermos cup, and wandering in the garden.

  A nurse passed by the window and saw him. She leaned on the window and called him: "Don't hang around for too long, Dr. Zhang is still waiting for you."

  Xu Qinghe raised his head and spread his hands: "I can't help it, I've already drank half a bottle of water." His thermos cup is 700ML.

  The nurse suppressed a smile: "Okay, come on, drink some water, I'll wait for you."

  Xu Qinghe waved his hands and continued to wander.

  After walking a few steps, he stopped, unscrewed the thermos cup, poured a cup of warm water, and drank it down.

  But still no need to pee.

  Today is the day of regular prenatal check-up. He only remembered to fast in the morning, but he didn't expect that he would have to have a B-ultrasound today and the doctor asked him to hold in his urine.

  Good guy, he went to the bathroom before going out. Now he was fine, so he could only hold the thermos cup and start drinking water like crazy.

  Xu Qinghe burped and took out his phone to check the time.

  It was just after nine o'clock.

  He had inquired about this private hospital early. It had high medical standards and good privacy. It only accepted a limited number of appointments. Therefore, even though he didn't have much money, he still gritted his teeth and chose this hospital.

  He doesn't shy away from his situation, but he doesn't like being watched either.

  Thinking of this, he took out his mobile phone to calculate the bill.

  In order to terminate the contract, he basically vomited back all the money he earned. When he left the capital, he only had the five million yuan given by Pei Shengye - which could be regarded as alimony from his cheap father.

  But in order to teach Zhao Xianyi a lesson, he spent hundreds of thousands on it. After deducting renting a house, moving, and buying daily necessities, the full pregnancy test and delivery package at this hospital also cost a lot.

  When the child is born, you have to save some money to find a nanny. You also have to hurry up and get a driver's license. You have to buy a mobility scooter before the birth. Two to three hundred thousand is enough. This will save the child from any illness or other problems when he is born. convenient--

  "Eh? Handsome guy? Handsome guy!"

  Xu Qinghe, who was typing away on a memo, looked up and saw a head of yellow hair in different shades with very distinctive highlights.

  He was a little confused.

  Huang Mao rubbed his hands: "I am Wenkang, Lu Wenkang."

  Xu Qinghe held the thermos bottle in one hand and held his mobile phone in the other. He looked at him hesitantly: "...Hello?"

  Huang Mao: "...No, you don't remember me? We met once in Chun Tingfang. Pei Shengye is my cousin. I even brought you juice that day."

  Chun Ting Fang, the quiet bar that Xu Qinghe went to before leaving Beijing.