Chapter 236-240

...

  Xu Qinghe's drama was finally completed by the end of March.

  After finishing filming, he returned to the hotel, took off his makeup and changed clothes, and then hurried to Mrs. Guan's house on the other side of the city. Tomorrow is Mother Lu's birthday. In addition to picking up Zaizai, he also has to attend a dinner party.

  Mother Lu will have a birthday party tomorrow, but Pei Shengye doesn't like this kind of party, and he is a popular public figure. Mother Lu told the family not to cause trouble and to have a meal with her one day in advance.

  He went over from the film and television city, while Pei Shengye went directly from the company, and they all met in the garden.

  Not surprisingly, Xu Qinghe arrived first.

  After hugging Zaizai and kissing him for a while until he got impatient, he reluctantly put him down and talked to Old Madam Guan.

  When Lu Wenkang came in, shaking the keys of his sports car, Xu Qinghe was chatting with Mrs. Guan about him, so as soon as he appeared, Mrs. Guan immediately caught him and asked him the usual questions: Do you have a girlfriend? No? Have you arranged a blind date? nor? How old are you, why don't you hurry up...

  Xu Qinghe even added fuel to the fire with evil intentions, until Lu Wenkang was confused by questions.

  Fortunately, he finally remembered the business and grabbed Xu Qinghe's arm: "Wait, grandma, I have something to talk to Brother Qinghe."

  Mrs. Guan didn't believe it: "Are you trying to hide? You are almost thirty. If you see Qing He, he is already a father at this age -"

  Lu Wenkang was confused: "Grandma, Brother Qinghe is an exception. Why don't you look at my eldest brother? He didn't get married until he was thirty-one."

  Mrs. Guan: "What's thirty-one? That's a false age. He got married at thirty! Look at you -"

  "Grandma, then I'm only 29, but I'm actually only 28."

  Mrs. Guan was angry: "Your brother has a child in his 30s, what about you? Even his girlfriend——"

  "Grandma, I really have something to do!" Lu Wenkang simply didn't leave and started chatting with Xu Qinghe on the spot, "Brother Qinghe, do you still remember the investment project you introduced to us last year?"

  "What project?" Pei Shengye walked in with a chill.

  The weather at the end of March was still cold, and he was wearing the usual black coat and shirt, and the coat was not even buttoned.

  Lu Wenkang hurriedly stood up: "Brother."

  Mrs. Guan also smiled and said: "Shengye is here, sit down and talk."

  Xu Qinghe turned around and saw him frowning unconsciously. He stood up and asked with a smile: "Are you so early today?"

  Pei Shengye kept his eyes on him. When he came closer, he turned to say hello to Mrs. Guan: "Grandma." Then he hooked Xu Qinghe's shoulder and took him to sit down together. He looked sideways at him and answered his question, "This afternoon. It's okay, so I came over in advance."

  The heating in the room was turned on, Xu Qinghe took off his coat, and with his arms in such a circle, the two of them were very close... Xu Qinghe glanced at the smiling Mrs. Guan, and said slightly: "Oh."

  Pei Shengye saw his ears turning red quickly and his Adam's apple slipping, and couldn't help but pinch his shoulder.

  Xu Qinghe secretly pushed him.