Chapter 30

After a while, the sound of water sounded.

  Xu Qinghe unconsciously pinched Zaizai's little paws, but involuntarily, the image of someone wearing a black vest and boxing appeared in his mind...

  His eyebrows were stern, his forehead was wet with sweat, his back was tense and his arms were bulging. Every punch he punched was explosive and looked cruel and cold.

  And that day in the hotel, those breasts that were hidden under the bathrobe... were full of hormones.

  Xu Qinghe swallowed.

  "Are you hungry?" A suspicious voice suddenly sounded.

  Xu Qinghe came to his senses: "What - why are you not wearing clothes?"

  Pei Shengye, who was only wearing pajamas, glanced at the kid on the bed: "Asleep?"

  "Ah? Ah..." Xu Qinghe discovered that Zaizai had half-closed his eyes, looking like he was about to sleep.

  He patted it gently. Zaizai opened his eyes as if he was startled, looked at him, turned his eyes to look at Pei Shengye, and closed his eyes as if relieved.

  Xu Qinghe said: "I won't sleep until I see you."

  Pei Shengye ignored his words, walked across the bed to the table behind him, and picked up the laptop.

  Xu Qinghe almost had a nosebleed when he was hit head-on by that lean yet muscular figure. He quickly covered his nose and scolded: "Are you polite? I'm still here, can't you put on your clothes?!"

  Pei Shengye paused and turned to look at him with a calm expression: "It's because of you that I put on my pants."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Pei Shengye had already walked around to the other side, lifted the quilt, sat on the bed, turned on the computer, and put it on his lap to check.

  Xu Qinghe patted his cheeks to calm down his burning cheeks. He turned around and glanced at the dense data and foreign texts on his screen. He was stunned: "Are you still busy?"

  "Yes." Pei Shengye said without raising his head, "The email from country K has not been answered yet."

  Xu Qinghe: "...Tsk."

  He gently moved Zai Zai to the middle, covered him with a small quilt, then lay next to him, pulled the rainbow quilt that came with him and put it on his waist and abdomen.

  The sound of tapping the keyboard was particularly noticeable at night.

  Xu Qinghe turned over, put his palms under his cheeks, and looked at Pei Shengye who was sitting on the other side.

  The latter was lazily leaning on the bedside, with a notebook on his lap, looking down at the screen slightly. He was not as aggressive as usual, like a resting wild leopard, wild and charming... I don't know who he is. There is no wildness in a man who wears suits and ties all day long.

  He was a little distracted and forgot to take his eyes back.

  Pei Shengye, who was reading the information, had no choice but to look at him sideways: "Don't you want to sleep?"

  Xu Qinghe came to his senses: "Huh? I slept for three hours on the plane and I'm not sleepy yet."

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Xu Qinghe: "?"

  The author has something to say:

  Xu Qinghe: Don't want to sleep