Chapter 91

Xu Qinghe: "...Okay."

  As Wen Ruichen walked out, the staff thanked him one after another.

  Xu Qinghe waved his hands all the way, "You're welcome", "The company invited me", "I'm just taking advantage of it".

  After leaving the crowd, he glanced back casually and met Shen Xiyun's gaze staring at him. Even from such a long distance, it seems that the sinister bird of prey can be felt.

  Xu Qinghe raised his eyebrows and smiled at him.

  Shen Xiyun: "..."

  Xu Qinghe was too lazy to pay attention to him and turned to follow Wen Ruichen: "Brother Chen, what else can you do? I also want to have a seafood dinner."

  Wen Ruichen said angrily: "Eat, eat, eat, your family - are you hungry on weekdays?" Haoxuan thought of being outside and swallowed some nouns.

  Xu Qinghe: "Can it be the same? Who can have a whole seafood feast at home? Well." He saw the familiar Maybach parked on the roadside at the corner.

  He was startled and turned around quickly to look around.

  Wen Ruichen: "Stop looking and hurry up."

  Xu Qinghe: "In case there are reporters..."

  Wen Ruichen was annoyed: "Who dares to report the scandal of the Great Demon King? Have you ever seen his photos or information on the Internet?"

  Xu Qinghe: "..." Not really. Otherwise, how could he have thought that Pei Shengye was just a rich N generation messing around at first?

  Go over and knock on the car door.

  With a click, the lock opened.

  Xu Qinghe opened the door, bent down and looked in. The man in the car happened to raise his head. When he saw him, his cold expression softened instantly. He put down the tablet in his hand and reached out to him.

  "Come in."

  Xu Qinghe: "Wait a moment." Turning around, "Brother Chen, where are you?"

  Wen Ruichen pushed up his glasses: "Don't worry about me, I'll take your new assistant back to the company to apply for certificates."

  Xu Qinghe: "?"

  Wen Ruichen pointed to the baby face next to him: "This is sent by Mr. Pei."

  The baby face smiled at him: "Teacher Xu, my name is Shen Dong, you can just call me Dongzi."

  "Ah, hello." Xu Qinghe straightened up quickly, planning to shake hands with him.

  The person in the car said: "It's not too late - come in."

  Wen Ruichen looked stern, and quickly nudged him: "Let's go, he will start joining the group tomorrow, and you can get to know each other well then."

  "...Okay." Xu Qinghe had no choice but to bend down and get into the car, "Bye then."

  As soon as the car door closed, the warm breath came over him instantly, and he was so frightened that he immediately pressed against the car seat.

  "What are you doing——"

  The slender fingers with clear joints pulled the seat belt and buckled it with a click.

  Pei Shengye raised his eyes and looked at him.

  Xu Qinghe was embarrassed: "Thank you——"