Chapter 211-215

Xu Qinghe said hurriedly: "No, no, it's very suitable. I have no objection. I just want to make it public."

  Wen Ruichen breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good. I thought you were thinking about your desperate development route."

  Xu Qing and Wan'er: "Do you still remember... OK, shall I send it or you?"

  Wen Ruichen: "You can send one yourself, and the studio's statement will be more serious."

  Xu Qinghe: "OKKK."

  After hanging up the phone, Xu Qinghe was thinking about how to make a statement.

  He also wanted to add a more suitable photo to show his fans and the outside world that his relationship was stable... but after searching for a long time, there was no information photo related to Pei Shengye.

  He simply knocked over.

  [Xu Hehe: Cat Probe.jpg]

  The person on the other side seemed busy and came back after a while.

  [Pei:? 】

  [Xu Hehe: I want to make a statement to express my emotional state. Do you have any suitable photos there? The kind that doesn't show its face]

  [Pei:? 】

  [Pei: Am I shameful? 】

  [Xu Hehe: No [dumbfounded.jpg]]

  [Xu Hehe: You are too heavyweight and will affect my career]

  [Pei:. 】

  After a while, Pei Shengye sent a photo.

  Xu Qinghe clicked on it and saw that it was his own photo.

  Judging from the clothes and seats, it must have been on the way back from K country - they had just experienced an explosion at that time, and the two of them coughed... So he started to sleep after getting on the plane, and Pei Shengye must have secretly photographed him while he was sleeping.

  In the photo, he has his eyes closed and his head buried in a dark gray sweater. An arm is placed under his neck. The sharp-jointed fingers are spread apart, gently supporting his head so that he is leaning towards the direction of the photographer. The black coat covers his chin. ...The whole photo only shows his profile with eyes closed, his straight nose and red lips with a small scar——

  Xu Qinghe was stunned for a moment, his face feeling a little hot. What's the point of taking a sleeping photo of this guy?

  [Xu Hehe: Why did you send me a photo? 】

  [Pei: I'm here too, without showing my face, right? 】

  The arms, fingers and sweater are indeed not shown, but they are clearly visible.

  [Xu Hehe: ...Okay. 】

  Save the photo, Xu Qinghe clicked on Weibo and typed a few words carefully:

  @Xu Qinghe: Sorry, this is my partner. He is not an insider, so he remains mysterious~~

  Attached: Photos.

  Comments surged instantly.

  "He He!! I knew you were not that kind of person!!"

  "Wifey woo woo woo!"

  "What? You have a partner?! Wife, you are still young!! Mom doesn't allow it!!"

  "If you have a partner, why don't you post selfies with them?! - Post more, I love to see them!!"