Chapter 25

Chapter 19

  Due to weather conditions, Pei Shengye's flight back home was delayed for eight hours.

  When he walked out of the airport, it was already dark in Beijing.

  When you turn on your phone, messages come flooding in to your email.

  He crossed it out and contacted the driver who had been waiting at the airport for a long time.

  After getting into the car, he took out his mobile phone, looked through them one by one, and then called his assistant.

  "I read the information and it's very complete. Thank you for your hard work."

  "Tomorrow's meeting will be postponed to two o'clock in the afternoon, so that everyone can have a good rest."

  After hanging up the phone, he looked at the time, frowned and said, "Go back to Longting Yujing."

  The driver and bodyguard responded, turned the steering wheel, and changed the route.

  Pei Shengye put away his phone and closed his eyes to rest.

  After a while, he asked: "Is there any problem at the villa?"

  Bodyguard: "Everything is fine. Mr. Xu left early this morning, but Zaizai started crying at night. When I came out, he hadn't stopped yet."

  Because Xu Qinghe and Aunt Lin shouted "Zai Zai" and "Zai Zai" every day, the bodyguards in the villa also called "Zai Zai".

  Pei Shengye paused and opened his eyes: "You left early in the morning? Where did you go? Is anyone following you?"

  As soon as I heard it, I knew I was asking Mr. Xu. Bodyguard: "I heard that he was filming on the set, so William and his two brothers followed him."

  Pei Shengye relaxed a little, then thought of something and frowned again.

  "Go back to the villa."

  "Huh? Oh, okay."

  It was almost early morning after galloping all the way back to the villa on the other side of the city.

  As soon as the car door opened, Pei Shengye heard the faint cry of a baby upstairs.

  The bodyguard was startled: "Are you still crying?"

  Pei Shengye frowned and strode in.

  The child didn't cry loudly, and his voice was hoarse, as if he had been crying for a long time. He was crying intermittently, which sounded extremely pitiful.

  Pei Shengye was about to go to Aunt Lin to ask about the situation when he heard a voice that seemed to come from the second floor.

  He paused and turned back to the second floor.

  Before reaching the master bedroom door, I heard Aunt Lin and the nanny coaxing her with distress.

  "Be good, Zai Zai. Dad has gone to work. You have a good sleep. He will be back when you wake up."

  "Here, your favorite bell, shall we sleep with it ringing?"

  "I still need to drink milk, my neinei smells great!"

  Pei Shengye knocked on the open door: "What's going on?"

  Aunt Lin and the nanny were overjoyed when they saw him.

  "Oh, you're finally back." Aunt Lin immediately came over with the child in her arms and stuffed it into his arms, "Quickly try it."

  Pei Shengye: "!?"