Chapter 38

When Teacher Baryden heard that he was going to sing, he specially helped them rearrange the music to make it more suitable for their voices.

  Not to mention how shocked Fan Yihan was when he heard that he was learning vocal music from Mr. Baryden and how excited he was when he got the arrangement. Due to the right time and place, their chorus has almost come together.

  All that's missing now is dancing.

  Due to their previous troubles, both of them were labeled as zero-qi online.

  Fortunately for Xu Qinghe, he shaved his head for filming. As a result, the airport photos he has taken out recently have been quite aggressive. In addition, he is not well-known and has little impact.

  Fan Yihan can't help it. His fans are now calling him "wife". His wife posts and kisses every day, which makes his liver ache with anger.

  In order to eliminate the influence, he decided to choose a hard dance to show off his aggressive aura!

  Xu Qinghe didn't care. He was even in the mood to joke and mentioned an impossible dance.

  Fan Yihan had no reaction at the time, and Xu Qinghe thought the topic was over.

  As everyone knows, two days later, Fan Yihan came to tell him that he had decided to skip the joke suggestion he made.

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  What can he do? There is indeed a price to pay for being mean-mouthed.

  I can only bite the bullet and start practicing.

  Fortunately, the day after he returned home, the dance teacher Wen Ruichen found for him was in place.

  This teacher looked to be in his late 40s or 50s, and his name was not familiar to him. However, the teacher's dance skills and choreography were really great. He could see his problem at a glance. He not only corrected his movements, strength, and angles, but also performed appropriate adjustments.

  Xu Qinghe summarized all suggestions and sent them to Fan Yihan.

  Fan Yihan called directly: "Did you find another awesome teacher?"

  Xu Qinghe: "My agent found it for me. How about it? Is it better to change it?"

  "Indeed, my choreographer was full of praise after seeing it - just change it according to this, you practice quickly, and when I finish filming here, we will work together."

  Xu Qinghe: "Okay."

  Naturally, the next step is to concentrate on practicing dance.

  After he was almost familiar with it, Fan Yihan finally finished filming and rushed back to Beijing.

  The two of them practiced in the studio of Fan Yihan, the choreographer.

  It was also at this time that Xu Qinghe realized that Fan Yihan had been practicing dance since childhood and had a solid foundation in dance. The movements and rhythm of a song can be memorized after dancing three or four times.

  Xu Qinghe sighed, no wonder he dared to take over the job like this.

  Fan Yihan's tail was almost raised.

  Turning his head, he still pressed Xu Qinghe and continued practicing.

  "Don't embarrass me. Practice quickly and practice until death." He said.

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  I spend time in the dance studio every day and spend my break time singing together.