Chapter 118

"but--"

  "Shen Ling has taken so many things, he must be given some work."

  Xu Qinghe hesitated: "What if he doesn't care?"

  Pei Shengye touched his head: "He doesn't know what research results are in the company's research room, but he will definitely take care of it."

  Xu Qinghe: "What if he bets that you won't donate it?"

  Pei Shengye leaned over slightly and looked directly into his eyes: "You don't seem to understand what kind of person your man is. Do you really think I am a conscientious entrepreneur?" As long as he becomes serious, his cold eyebrows will unconsciously appear. It exudes a bit of fierceness.

  Xu Qinghe: "..." He raised his hand, opened his bow left and right, and slapped the handsome face in front of him——

  Pei Shengye: "?"

  Xu Qinghe still felt unsatisfied after taking pictures of people, so he rubbed them hard until the cold face was deformed.

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Xu Qinghe: "How much did you donate to this flood?"

  Pei Shengye: "All kinds of materials, almost 30 million."

  Xu Qinghe looked at him: "I don't care if you were before, you will be in the future!" Can't 30 million buy the title of a conscientious entrepreneur?

  Pei Shengye: "What if I donate all the things in the institute to Country K?"

  Xu Qinghe: "...Is it a medical or resource project? It won't be serious enough to affect the military strength of the two countries, right?"

  Pei Shengye: "Yes."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." Quickly let go of the man's face and picked up the phone.

  Pei Shengye watched him punch in Shen Ling's WeChat account, frowned and held it down: "What's wrong?"

  Xu Qinghe pushed his hand away without raising his head and said matter-of-factly: "I believe you, and there is no conflict with my love for my motherland."

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Then he looked at Xu Qinghe and typed a sentence and sent it - "The research institute's information involves military research results."

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Xu Qinghe put down his phone and picked it up again the next moment: "No, others are refuting rumors, and we can't just stand and be beaten." He started typing messages again.

  Pei Shengye: "..."

  Xingkouba.

  He picked up the young man who was typing with his head down and placed him on the sofa next to him.

  Xu Qinghe: "!?"

  Pei Shengye patted his head: "Sit here."

  Xu Qinghe: "...Can't you just say it? Am I a large doll?"

  Pei Shengye said perfunctorily: "Okay, next time." He sat on the other side and also turned on his phone.

  Xu Qinghe poked his head out curiously: "You also want to play with your phone -" Seeing that the other party opened the email, he was speechless for a moment, "Okay, you are busy."

  Pei Shengye paused and looked at him: "Want to talk to you?"

  Xu Qinghe lowered his head and waved his hand: "No, I'm busy."