Chapter 251-255

Xu Qinghe and Qi Ze: "..."

  Deaf.

Chapter 133

  Shen Dong and others came down quickly, and together with Wen Ruichen, they guarded Xu Qinghe and the two of them.

  Xu Qinghe came to his senses first and bumped into Qi Ze quietly.

  Zize glanced at him and took the lead in raising his feet and walking towards the fans behind the isolation zone.

  Xu Qinghe also walked towards his fans.

  "Ahhhhh——"

  The little girls were still jumping and screaming, holding various printed materials in their hands, including canvases, KT boards, and light signs. Some were printed with Xu Qinghe's face, and some were flashing "Xu Qinghe". word.

  These little girls made it all with their own money.

  Xu Qinghe was helpless and moved, and wanted to speak, but these little girls screamed one by one. He could only make a "shush" gesture.

  The little girls became quieter and started shouting again:

  "Hehe!!"

  "Mom He Zai loves you!"

  "He He!! You are so beautiful!!"

  Xu Qinghe: "Thank you, but I'm handsome!"

  Little girls:

  "Hahahahaha."

  "He Zai, you are the most handsome!!"

  "He He, please stop being so harsh!"

  All talking.

  Xu Qinghe couldn't laugh or cry. He gestured for them to be quiet with his palms down, and then returned to the topic: "You haven't had dinner yet? Go back quickly and don't stand here. Is it cold?"

  "We've already eaten with Zai!"

  "We're not cold!"

  "He Zai, we want to accompany you!"

  "We will see you off when you leave!"

  Xu Qinghe said with a serious face: "No, it's too suburban here. It's not safe to be late."

  Afraid of being too harsh, he softened his tone and said, "We will leave directly from the parking lot later. It's useless for you to stand here. You might as well go back and watch the live broadcast. It's still warm and comfortable, right?"

  Little girls don't want to:

  "We still have to give you some peace of mind!"

  "Everyone else's family will stay here and hold up their lanterns and signs!"

  "If no one comes to your aid, you will be laughed at!"

  Xu Qinghe: "...I don't care about this."

  "We care!"

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  He glanced at Qi Ze and found that Qi Ze was already taking photos with fans. He understood.

  After coaxing them with photos and autographs, they finally managed to coax the girls into agreeing to leave. I stood there and watched the girls turn around three times with each step, and couldn't move more than one meter in a long time. I was filled with emotion.