Chapter 11

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

  Xu Qinghe turned around, his face full of displeasure: "They brought back all my things in City A, but now they won't let me touch them. What do you mean?"

  The bodyguard was also aggrieved and said: "Mr. Pei, he insisted on taking action." Who dares to do this with such a big belly?

  Pei Shengye waved his hand towards him: "Move the things in first." Then he turned to Xu Qinghe and said, "Go play in the garden."

  Xu Qinghe: "...It's just a joke, I want to pack my things."

  Pei Shengye glanced at him: "Then just watch from the side. If it's useful, tell someone to help clean it up." After saying that, he lowered his head and started to roll up his shirt sleeves.

  Xu Qinghe blinked: "Are you moving too?"

  Pei Shengye ignored him, rolled up his sleeves, and walked around to the back of the carriage.

  This time no one stopped him, Xu Qinghe followed him forward.

  Several bodyguards in jackets emerged from nowhere and were moving things down. Large and small cardboard boxes were moved down and piled on the ground.

  When Xu Qinghe saw the boxes with the same seals and patterns, he understood that they should have hired a professional moving company to pack them.

  No wonder it's so fast, money means efficiency. he thought to himself.

  Pei Shengye in front said a few words to one of the bodyguards, then picked up a box, lifted it, threw it easily over his shoulder, and carried it towards the villa.

  The shirt was rolled up to the cuffs, exposing wheat-colored forearms. Because of carrying heavy objects, the muscles of the arms are tight, and the texture is clear and strong. It is the strong hormones that cannot be blocked by the ascetic shirt and trousers.

  Xu Qinghe swallowed.

  Looking at the other bodyguards, they also picked up the boxes and moved them into the house.

  He thought for a while, then raised his foot to chase Pei Shengye.

  Pei Shengye walked with great strides while carrying the box. Xu Qinghe didn't dare to walk fast, so he hurried slowly before catching up with him at the end of the living room.

  "Where are you going to put your stuff?" he asked.

  Pei Shengye stopped, chin slightly: "Here - open the door."

  Xu Qinghe: "...Huh?" When he saw the door in front of him, he turned around and said disgustedly, "Can't you say two more words?" He took two steps forward, opened the door, glanced at it, and looked directly in the end--

  Still empty room, nothing.

  Pei Shengye didn't care at all about his complaints and said directly: "Get out of the way."

  Xu Qinghe quickly went in and made room.

  Pei Shengye walked into the room carrying the box, put the box down against the wall, and then stared at him: "Don't do anything."

  Xu Qinghe waved his hands perfunctorily: "I know." His eyes were already on the carton.

  Pei Shengye glanced at him worriedly and went out.

  Xu Qinghe didn't bother to find a knife or scissors, so he started violently dismantling it, tearing off the tape, opening the cartons, and revealing the white foam box inside - it was really the work of the moving company.