Chapter 191-195

Xu Qinghe: "I memorized it and decided on the singing method with my vocal teacher."

  Liu Zhizhou was not surprised and just nodded: "Sing it again and listen."

  Xu Qinghe obediently prepared his emotions and slowly opened his voice.

  In "Zhe Tian", although the green snake demon he played is a villain, he dares to love and hate. He laughed and cursed, and was extremely stubborn, but he stubbornly held on to his beliefs and followed the people he admired regardless of his own safety, until he was buried in prison fire.

  Such a character is doomed to be complicated and tragic.

  The music composed by Hailin for the character also fits the characteristics of the character. It has a relaxed tone at the beginning, an exciting climax, and a lyrical ending... It sounds very nice and fits the character's life very well.

  When Teacher Brandon got the music, he was full of praise and said it was very nice.

  Xu Qinghe also likes it very much and hums it whenever he has nothing to do at home. So when I sing now, there is no pressure at all.

  Liu Zhizhou took out a sheet of music as soon as he started singing, and checked the rhythm. When he finished singing, he was surprised and said: "You can sing well. I heard that you are an actor, so I thought I would practice singing with you today." It's been most of the day."

  Xu Qinghe breathed a sigh of relief: "It's not out of tune——"

  "No." Hailin, who was immersed in writing, stopped and turned to look at them, "I changed the song and practiced again."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Liu Zhizhou: "..." sighed, as if he was used to it, "If the changes are not big, practice quickly."

  Hailin: "Not much. I changed the climax part and just changed it to a dramatic tone."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." The climax has been changed. Do you call this little change? ? ?

  Liu Zhizhou: "...Okay." He looked at Xu Qinghe and said, "Look, this is what happens when you cooperate with Haida. You record a song for N days and change it to 70, 80 or 90 versions in one day. I will record it later and follow you. The music you got at the beginning may have changed beyond recognition."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Hailin didn't care at all about being criticized in person. He handed over the score and said, "Hum it and see what's wrong with it."

  Xu Qinghe took it and saw that it was a simplified music score.

  He is not a professional musician, but he has been practicing for two years and can read musical notation. Just when I look at the staff, I unconsciously go through it in my mind and convert it into simplified notation.

  If he knew the music by heart, he would have no problem reading the staff, but a new piece of music that would be heavily adapted... he would be frightened.

  I don't know if Hailin is used to simple musical notation or is considerate.

  No matter what, I understand it anyway.

  Xu Qinghe hummed according to the score, especially the climax part, he deliberately slowed down the tempo and tried to hit the key.

  As soon as he finished humming it, Hailin said: "It's not bad, let's try singing it again."

  Xu Qinghe: "...Teacher, I am very familiar with you."

  Hailin frowned: "Didn't you hum it again?"