Chapter 151-155

Pei Shengye: "Where is the report?"

  Pei Laoer: "Throw it away a long time ago——"

  "Find it out and send it to me."

  Pei Laoer: "."

  Pei Shengye glanced at the others: "I will investigate this matter. I will deal with any problems. The families of the deceased and the injured should be comforted. The compensation should be no less."

  Everyone nodded like garlic.

  Pei Shengye picked up Xu Qinghe and turned to leave.

  Mrs. Pei quickly stopped him: "You mean, the explosion was caused by the Qin family?"

  Pei Shengye: "Did I say that?"

  Mrs. Pei choked.

  Pei Shengye warned: "Don't do unnecessary things." Looking at Pei Laowu and others, his voice was cold and cold, "Don't give me the opportunity to send you brothers to reunite."

  The Pei brothers all shuddered.

  Pei Shengye took Xu Qinghe and left.

  After getting in the car, he asked William: "Are you sure it's the Qin family? Qin Zheng?"

  William in the passenger seat turned over the tablet and shook his head: "No, it's Qin Zhen."

  Pei Shengye thought for a while and understood: "They are fighting." He ordered him, "Find out the Qin family's itinerary within three months, everything is detailed."

  "good."

  Pei Shengye took out his mobile phone and dialed: "Check Qin Zhen's recent financial trends... Well, as soon as possible." After putting away the phone, he found that Xu Qinghe had been looking at him. He touched his head and his voice softened, "Boring? "

  Xu Qinghe raised his eyebrows and said, "No, it's just the first time I've encountered something like this, so I can't stand it." He also found that the Pei family was indeed... a little disgusting. However, there is no need to tell Pei Shengye this.

  Pei Shengye was speechless. He thought for a while and said, "I'm going to stay here for a while, and maybe I'll go to East Africa... I'll take you back first?"

  Xu Qinghe: "...What can I give you? I'm not a child. You just have to do your job."

  Pei Shengye still frowned.

  Xu Qinghe looked ahead. The driver was driving and William was talking on the phone and flipping through the tablet. He hesitated for a moment, then held the man's arm and leaned over, kissed him on the lips, and quickly withdrew.

  Pei Shengye's eyebrows softened.

  Xu Qinghe: "Each of these people is more annoying than the last. You should deal with the matter quickly and go back to make money and take care of Zaizai. Don't let them affect your mood."

  Although Pei Shengye looked calm, his mood was obviously bad after he came out of the hotel.

  Pei Shengye said "hmm", grabbed his hand and rubbed it gently.

  Xu Qinghe looked in front of him and let it go.

  Back at the hotel, there were several people from K in suits waiting at the door of the room.

  Pei Shengye nodded to them, held Xu Qinghe's shoulders and went in first, leading him to the innermost bedroom door. He said warmly: "You take a shower and rest first, I have to be busy for a while."