Chapter 29

Zaizai struggled a few times and started crying "Wow-".

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  As soon as the nanny and Aunt Lin came out, they were startled.

  "What's wrong - oh, Qinghe is home!" Aunt Lin came over with her wet hands, "Why are Zaizai crying?"

  The nanny also had a bottle brush in her hand, and was probably cleaning it. When she saw this, she hurriedly put down her things and came over, standing beside her at a loss.

  Xu Qinghe held Zai Zai in his arms and patted him gently as he did at home: "Be good, Zai Zai, don't cry. I am daddy. Don't you recognize daddy?"

  Zaizai was still struggling with his hands and feet, and when he heard Aunt Lin's voice, he cried and reached out for her to hug her.

  Xu Qinghe was about to cry: "Zai Zai, don't you remember dad?"

  Aunt Lin felt distressed: "Oh, it's a little kid. You have to get used to it after not seeing him for so many days - give it to me. He just drank milk and will vomit if he cries again."

  Xu Qinghe saw that Zaizai was crying hoarsely. No matter how reluctant he was to give up, he quickly handed the person over.

  Zaizai slowly calmed down in Aunt Lin's arms.

  Xu Qinghe was extremely depressed.

  It was almost six o'clock when he got home, and Aunt Lin had almost finished cooking dinner at the right time. After he took a bath, had a meal, and played with toys for a while, the little Zai Zai finally didn't dislike him and was willing to be hugged and kissed by him.

  Aunt Lin said: "After all, I still remember you. If it were someone else, I wouldn't be happy to put in such a small amount of effort."

  Xu Qinghe squeezed Zaizai's chubby hand and said nonchalantly: "Just coax me. How can I remember such a young child? He was still afraid of me when he first came back."

  Aunt Lin: "I guess it's because you're a little darker now and your hairstyle has changed, so you can't recognize me... I took Zaizai to Xiyuan, and the old lady played with me for two days before I kissed you."

  Forget about being dark, Xu Qinghe is naturally fair-skinned and never gets dark no matter how much he is sunburned. Director Qiu didn't even bother asking him to put on makeup to fix it. This is the hairstyle...

  He touched his chest: "Really?"

  The nanny next to her also smiled and nodded in agreement.

  Xu Qinghe felt relieved, hugged Zaizai and kissed him again: "It's really daddy's baby~"

  Unfortunately, he was happy too early.

  Zaizai was not willing to follow him when he went to bed at night.

  Xu Qinghe sat on the bed and glared at the brat: "You little heartless boy, I've been eating and drinking for you for several months, and only walked away for a few days, and you've forgotten me! Why don't you sleep with me yet?"

  Aunt Lin advised him: "Just stay at home all night, don't make him cry until midnight again tomorrow."

  Xu Qinghe felt heartbroken, but he was also reluctant: "I've only been back for one night, and he didn't stay with me."

  Aunt Lin didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Why are you still acting like a child?" She hesitated and then said cautiously, "Zai Zai is used to resting with A Ye, and your body has recovered now... How about you come over too? "