Chapter 64

Xu Qinghe Nuzui gestured for him to look at the little fat boy who was climbing on the table: "You can't look at him. What if he falls?"

  Pei Shengye: "..." frowned slightly, "If you let him fall, he won't die. Go back and eat."

  Xu Qinghe noticed that he was not happy and said, "It's just a bowl of noodles."

  "You can't look at him forever."

  Xu Qinghe was speechless: "Brother, I will just eat a bowl of noodles. Where am I not eating? If you want to dislike it, don't look at it."

  Pei Shengye: "...A loving mother often loses her sons."

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  Damn, can you speak? Where is his "mother"? ? ?

  The mobile phone thrown on the table suddenly vibrated, and the three characters "Wen Ruichen" were displayed on it.

  This point? Xu Qinghe hurriedly leaned forward to put down the soup bowl and picked up his mobile phone: "Good morning, Brother Chen."

  "Right...ah? No, I stopped you...right? How did you come up with these marketing accounts?"

  Pei Shengye frowned and walked over.

  Xu Qinghe was talking on the phone when he noticed him coming over. He quickly covered the phone and glared at him: "Aren't you going to work yet?"

  "What happened?" Pei Shengye asked.

  Xu Qinghe: "Whatever happens has nothing to do with you, so don't get into trouble."

  Pei Shengye: "Follow me——"

  Xu Qinghe kicked him and whispered: "Come on, hurry up, I can handle it, and I won't interfere in any trivial matters. Are you the housekeeper?"

  Pei Shengye: "."

  Pushing and kicking, he got the person to the door, closed the door, and then let go of the phone.

  Wen Ruichen has been "feeding" opposite for a long time.

  Xu Qinghe: "I'm sorry, there was an accident just now." Thinking about Zaizai, he trotted back to the living room and made sure he was fine before sitting back on the sofa.

  "What happened to the hot search you just mentioned?" How could you be tied to the hot search with the singer Yan Ruoxue?

  Wen Ruichen opposite was very calm: "She was doing a book signing at Xihe Shopping Mall that day."

  Xu Qinghe was puzzled: "That's it? I didn't go to the mall at all. I stayed at the shopping mall, as you know."

  Wen Ruichen: "But Yan Ruoxue has also been to the shopping mall."

  Xu Qinghe: "...Her company is also there?"

  "Not here."

  Xu Qinghe understood. That's the problem.

  He thought for a while and asked, "Have you contacted the other agency?"

  Wen Ruichen: "...I was talking to you just now, why did you go?"

  Xu Qinghe: "..." He said honestly, "Drive your big boss out."

  Wen Ruichen: "." He coughed lightly, "Their company took the initiative to contact us and said they wanted us to remain silent."

  Xu Qinghe: "...So, do they really have any clues that the marketing account captured?"

  Wen Ruichen: "I guess so."