Chapter 103

Xu Qinghe said hurriedly: "No, it's a scratch, the pants are white, it just looks scary."

  "How did you hurt yourself?"

  Xu Qinghe: "I fell down."

  Pei Shengye: "..." His tone was helpless, "Why don't you go out with a bodyguard?"

  Xu Qinghe: "I'm just going to go to the gate of the community to save myself the trouble."

  Pei Shengye sighed deeply on the other end of the phone.

  Xu Qinghe: "What? I just fell down."

  Pei Shengye: "I'm just sighing, I have to continue to hold it in."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." He blushed, glanced at Zaizai subconsciously, and confirmed that he was having a good time before lowering his voice, "Can you think of something else?"

  "Others?" Pei Shengye paused and said, "Other positions are also fine, as long as you-"

  Xu Qinghe hung up the phone.

  This guy... still has a bit of the ruthless Dogecoin look like before, but now he acts like a gangster every day.

  The two have been married for more than a year, and they are still single, which is really difficult for him——

  Bah, it's so embarrassing. This guy is in his thirties and it's not his first year of being barebones.

  He suddenly felt confident again.

  Because he joined the group before, all his vocal, performance, and dance classes were suspended. This time he could rest for half a month, and he had to make up homework quickly and give it to the teachers—oh, forget about the dance class.

  When I think about it, there are so many things going on that I can no longer sit still.

  Another busy day.

  When Pei Shengye came back, Xu Qinghe was ready to sleep.

  Pei Shengye glanced at the little kid crawling around on the bed and came over: "Let me take a look at the wound."

  The shorts Xu Qinghe wore at home had just been wiped with iodine and replaced with gauze when he took a shower. Hearing this, he said hurriedly: "It's really nothing. The gauze is just to prevent dust and bumps."

  "Yes." Pei Shengye helped him sit on the bed, knelt down halfway, carefully removed the medical tape, and looked at it carefully.

  Xu Qinghe supported the bed, let him hold his calf, and comforted him: "It's okay, it's almost scabbed."

  Pei Shengye took off both pieces of gauze and looked at them again before letting go of him, raising his head and asking, "Are you afraid of dogs?"

  Xu Qinghe: "...do you know how I fell?"

  "There is a lot of surveillance in the community."

  Xu Qinghe: "Oh..."

  Pei Shengye: "Did you get scared when you were pregnant?"

  Xu Qinghe: "No."

  "Then how did you-"

  Xu Qinghe hugged him and chewed him.

  Pei Shengye: "."

  Hold the back of your head and kiss her back.

  Xu Qinghe breathed a sigh of relief. Just don't ask any more questions——