Chapter 46

William's information is the result of last night's examination——

  There is something about aromatherapy, and if you smell it too much, it can make you feel hot and impulsive. There is something put in the water purifier, which is similar to a hallucinogenic drug. It is less toxic in contact with the skin, but if it is combined with incense after contact, the effect will be doubled.

  Xu Qinghe: "..."

  He thought about certain experiences.

  In his last life, when he was riddled with scandals and was scolded by the entire Internet, some variety shows still took notice of his popularity and invited him to appear on the show.

  Ren Jingxiao was also there at that time.

  I don't know if it was his scandal that gave others the wrong impression, or for some other reason. At that time, Ren Jingxiao's attitude toward him was always a bit frivolous, and he would occasionally touch and pinch him.

  In that show, the guests also ate and lived together. Every time Ren Jingxiao touched and pinched him, it was when he came out of the shower.

  In his last life, he was at the end of his rope and always felt that he was at the end of his rope, so he tolerated Ren Jingxiao's disgusting but non-harmful behavior.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as the show came out, these touches were edited out and the angle was changed. The whole process looked like he was seducing Ren Jingxiao.

  Ren Jingxiao immediately came out to clear up the relationship and even threw dirty water, but someone like him who offended his manager had no choice but to post a pale excuse on Weibo.

  If, this time, those drugs work, will he, who lives in the same house as Ren Jingxiao, fall into the same predicament?

  This time it's Shen Xiyun, what about the previous life?

  Is there any other person who can do this kind of thing?

  The most important thing is that he clearly remembers that he and Shen Xiyun had no intersection at all in the previous life!

  Xu Qinghe rubbed his phone and his eyes fell on a cute little yellow duck picture on the list.

  Where was Pei Shengye in the last life?

  Did he know he almost had a child?

Chapter 33

  There are so many differences in this life.

  From the moment he walked out of the hotel, everything changed. There was no point in worrying about what was and was not.

  But why did he think the name Pei Shengye was familiar to him in the first place? He used to be busy with part-time jobs, but later he was so exhausted that he didn't read business news or economic information at all. How could he think the name sounded familiar?

  Xu Qinghe thought for a while, but still didn't think of it, so he threw it aside.

  Ren Jingxiao was still sleeping. He got up gently, washed and changed clothes and went downstairs.

  Lu Jiaxuan was chatting with the director in the living room. When she saw him, she said hello and said, "Are you hungry? I made lean meat porridge, go and eat some."

  After Xu Qinghe thanked him, he ran to the kitchen, filled a bowl of porridge, and sat next to Lu Jiaxuan.

  Lu Jiaxuan glanced at him, and then asked the director the same topic as before: "I've never heard of it being so serious before? Is it still possible to film a beating scene?"