Chapter 35

Pei Shengye glanced at the profile picture, put away his phone without saying anything.

  Xu Qinghe was in a good mood and said: "Okay, now let's get down to business - what big thing is it that makes a busy man like you fly all the way here."

  Pei Shengye: "It's almost solved."

  Xu Qinghe: "?"

  This guy came over with someone, and Wen Ruichen and Fan Yihan talked about something that was barely official. The rest was to record phone calls and add friends... What's the matter? When was it resolved?

  Pei Shengye: "There is still one last step left."

  Xu Qinghe secretly thought, this last step must be the most important, right?

  Pei Shengye took two steps forward and stretched out his hand.

  He was too tall. Xu Qinghe raised his head subconsciously: "How-"

  Lips were blocked.

  Xu Qinghe's eyes widened.

  The man's bottomless black eyes stared at him intently.

  Xu Qinghe's face suddenly turned red.

  He wanted to back away.

  Strong arms immediately circled around him, preventing him from running away.

  The dog man even reached out to cover his eyes.

  When he couldn't see anything, the bite on his lips became particularly clear. His breath was filled with the faint and refreshing breath of the man.

  Xu Qinghe couldn't help but struggle.

  The man exerted a slight force and pushed him directly onto his body. The force was so strong that his waist almost broke.

  Xu Qing and others were numb. The two of them were so close to each other that through several layers of clothing, he could intuitively feel the man standing up quickly...

  Damn, his face must be smoking.

  His whole body was numb from being kissed, but Pei Shengye, who was covering his eyes, raised his eyelids and coldly faced Fan Yihan, who was looking in this direction from a distance.

  Fan Yihan had already confirmed the content with Wen Ruichen and was waiting for a reply from her agent. When she casually glanced at it, she saw Xu Qinghe hugging and kissing his boyfriend.

  He "tsk" twice, and just as he was about to look away, he met the tall man's gaze——

  Who the hell is this guy, he's making out with his partner, and he's still looking around distractedly?

  He frowned and glared.

  The man was indeed looking at him. The bottomless black and narrow eyes, when slightly raised to look at people, reveal a cold and cruel look that does not match the shirt and trousers at all, like a wild wolf dormant in the dark forest, which makes people tremble.

  Oh my god. Fan Yihan shuddered and quickly looked away, not daring to look any further.

  Are you really showing this to him personally?

  You have come all the way to this corner to force him to make a statement, and you have to make out in front of him and declare your right of ownership?

  Tsk, I'm afraid this is not filled with ten jars of old jealousy.

  By the way, where did Lao Xu find his boyfriend? He looks a bit wild, not like a good person.