Chapter 13

He happened to be standing near the gate.

  He took a few steps toward the gate, crossed the electric fence, and saw a tall and upright young man standing outside, wearing sportswear, a baseball cap, and sunglasses.

  Through the sunglasses that made it difficult to see his expression clearly, Xu Qinghe felt as if he was being stared at by a poisonous snake, and felt very nervous.

  The man took off his sunglasses, revealing his brows as clear as the bright moon. I saw him raising a smile and nodding towards Xu Qinghe——

  "Good afternoon. Could you please open the door? I'm looking for Pei Shengye."

Chapter 10

  It's Shen Xiyun! Win the Newcomer Award on your debut, become a powerful new favorite in the film industry, and guaranteed box office! Shen Xiyun will also win the Hundred Flowers Award for Best Actor next year! !

  But right now...

  He smiled and waved: "Hello, Pei Shengye is not at home right now. If you want to find him, it is better to call him." He came to the door without saying hello, which showed that he and Pei Shengye were on friendly terms.

  Shen Xiyun looked surprised: "Isn't he here? I saw cars coming in and out, so I thought he was back."

  Xu Qinghe smiled: "It's normal for family members to come and go."

  Shen Xiyun seemed to pause for a moment, then laughed again: "Since Brother Shengye is not here, I won't go in. However, I promised to send him potted flowers, and I happened to be free today, so I dropped by to send them over... It's not a big deal, so I didn't say hello to him in advance. If it's convenient, could I ask you to help transfer it?"

  It's a piece of cake. Xu Qinghe readily agreed, then found the electric door switch and opened the door.

  Shen Xiyun walked in, looked at him carefully, and smiled: "Are you new here? Why do you feel familiar to me?"

  Only then did Xu Qinghe realize that he was holding a potted flower in his hand.

  The pot is not big, about the size of two palms, and I don't know what kind of flower it is. The flower bowl is gorgeous, the stems are slender and trembling, and they don't look cheap.

  Xu Qinghe withdrew his gaze and did not comment on the "newcomer". He only said: "People are similar, and I have a common face."

  Shen Xiyun smiled and handed the flowers to him: "Remember to water them once every three days and bask in the sun for an hour every day."

  Xu Qinghe: "..." He took it and weighed it. It was not heavy and could be carried. Then he nodded, "Don't worry, I will convey it to you."

  Shen Xiyun looked surprised: "Didn't you take care of it? - Ah, did I misunderstand? I thought you were the gardener hired by Brother Shengye."

  Xu Qinghe smiled: "No."

  Shen Xiyun: "Then you are..."

  Xu Qinghe: "It's the master."

  Shen Xiyun seemed to freeze for a moment and laughed dryly: "You are really good at joking."

  Xu Qinghe smiled and said, "Then I'll go in. Remember to tell Pei Shengye."

  Shen Xiyun: "...Sorry to trouble you." He put on his sunglasses again and said, "Goodbye." She nodded to him and turned to leave.

  Xu Qinghe watched him leave and looked at the flowers he was holding. I also bask in the sun for an hour every day, tsk.