Can't explain it

As I wrote my first entry I was drawn to another verse; I don't why. But here it is:

On the twenty-third day of the seventh month he sent the people away, to their tents, joyful and glad of heart for the good that the Lord had done for David, for Solomon, and for His people of Israel.
            2 Chronicles 7:10

    July 23, I don't know. Let me tell you what I do know. The last Blood Moon occurred in September. Recently, China claimed Jerusalem as the Palestinian capital. Trump says Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. It's all a moot point - Jerusalem is God's city.
    After all the Blood Moons, something has happened to Israel, e.g., the Spanish Inquisition, Israel became a state, and the six-day war and reclaiming of Jerusalem. So history says that something is going to happen to Israel.
I was raised a Methodist, not Jewish. I believe in God's word, so if the Jews are His chosen people, they are His chosen people.
    Satan is alive and well in the world today. I can't believe some people: Satan always loses against God. Everyone likes to win - Why be on the losing side? I know, it's a lot easier to be bad than good. Not I - I am for God. Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.