James and James

He said it was ok, I will explain in a bit. This also relates to "I need to pay attention," but I couldn't post until I had permission. 
     I told you that I was drawn to the Bible the other night.  I was so preoccupied with why that I didn't open my eyes or my mind.  Then I was so excited to find the verse that I couldn't think.
     Remember the verse that I was drawn to - James 5:20.  I talked to the young man the next night at class.  I told him what I did (writing about him), and said I would delete it if he wanted me to.  I further told him that I didn't mention his name in the entry.  Then, I realized the verse I had written, and told him, "James, the verse was from James.  Whoa!"  It hit me at that second.  I can't believe I hadn't noticed this the night before when I wrote it.
     I needed his permission because I told him that I wouldn't use his name.  Of course, he said it was ok.  Stupid me, I was feeling disconnected - yeah right, I need to slow down or something.
      It is cool, but definitely weird and maybe a little depressing.  I might not be picking up on other things - trust me, they are there.  Depressing, yes depressing, because these are not everyday occurrences.  Like I have said before, I need to learn patience - it's still hard for me.
     I told the young man that I wanted him to read Genesis, at least until God wrestles Jacob.  He even admits that this is a strange occurrence.  I hopes he reads his Bible.  Tell God you love Him.

Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Read your Bible.