The Son Of God

For there are three that bear witness in heaven:  the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
     And there are three that bear witness on earth:  the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these agree as one.
     If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son.
     He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself; he who does not believe has made Him a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that God has given of His Son.
     He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 
     These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son Of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.
                        1 John 5:7-13

     I feel a connection between the Holy Spirit and the Spirit.  This, to me, is the direct link to God.  I don't want to forget about Jesus; we get to God via Jesus.
      I once wrote that I thought Jesus was quietly living on earth. I felt pretty weird (probably deleted it), but had no clue how right I was - He lives in us and through us.  The more people that ask Jesus into their hearts, the more this planet can change.  Imagine if everyone had Jesus' love and compassion in their hearts.
     I think we have a responsibility to help people ask Jesus in their hearts with the understanding:  they need to repent of their sins, walk in His ways that He set for them, and read the Bible.   This is my opinion only on how to cleanse the Spirit - it is how I am understanding better.  Whatever you do is between you and the Father. Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.