Everything Comes From God

Therefore David blessed the Lord before all the assembly; and David said:
    "Blessed are You, Lord God of Israel,
          our Father, forever and ever.
      Yours, O Lord, is the greatness,
      The power and the glory,
      The victory and the majesty;
      For all that is in heaven
          and in earth is Yours;
      Yours is the kingdom, O Lord,
      And You are exalted as head over all.
      Both riches and honor come from
          You,
      And You reign over all.
      In Your hand is power and might;
      In Your hand it is to make great
      And to give strength to all.
           1 Chronicles 29:10-12

All this is so beyond me, I am only a man. I am not making these entries tie together. I asked God for a good one. David exalting God and His glorious, wondrous power is fitting.
This does get tedious sometimes. I have to trust God with His direction in choosing these entries. Also, I think Satan is at work.
I searched for this book and couldn't find it; I found my other three but not this one. I let it go for about a week and finally contacted Wattpad. They were great and quickly got back with me. Peter told me to change the book's language back to English. I did so and this book came up when I searched for it. The problem is that I have never changed the language of any of my books.
I know that I am not the only person that has had problems, but the timing stinks. You know, when you just get tired. I don't mean physically as much as mentally tired. I decided that is when I need to get stronger. God wants me to continue, at least I think He does. I could be getting tested. Let me explain: I think I have been looking for a way out since I started these. Now I don't know where the end is, or if there is an end at all. I guess I am too ignorant to know that He is still directing me. Don't worry, I am still learning🤔😬🙏  Tell God that you love Him.

Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.