1 Timothy 2:7-15

for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle--I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying--a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.
     I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;
     in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing,
     but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.
     Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
     And I do not permit a woman to teach or have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
     For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
     And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
     Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.
                    1 Timothy 2:7-15

     I wonder if God is happy with the way the world has progressed.  I would have to say not - we, as a society, are totally ignoring His Word. It goes way deeper than these verses.  Have we not learned from the Israelites?
     Our society becomes more corrupt each day. I think that there is a possibility that Jesus is already on earth somewhere. He is preaching God's word, healing people, and waiting for God to tell him to reveal himself. Well, it is a nice thought for me anyway.
How would you know if you met Jesus? I mean just casually in passing. I should treat everyone I meet as if he were Jesus. I am pretty nice to everybody, so I would probably treat Him the same. That is what I think Jesus would want me to do.
Trust me, I am being serious. Let me pose a question - if a man said that he was the Son of God, would you believe him? How many of us would? How many people did not believe Him when He was on earth the first time?
I look at the world and don't see many solutions except God. The United States lacks any kind of good leadership. Furthermore, we are ignoring the Truman doctrine. We accepted the responsibility of policing the world, but we don't seem to care anymore.
Remember what I wrote about Israel and the last Blood Moon, which is weird in itself. I don't how or why I found out about it myself. We need to pray for Israel and Jerusalem - I will.
Somehow my interest in the Bible and world events are intertwined. I still know that I am being directed with these verses. Hey, I just open the Bible and post what I see. I am slow to understand what I am doing, but I haven't stopped yet. Honestly, I enjoy posting God's Word. 
Let's see if I can sum this up. Women dress in a manner that God would approve of. Men need to pray more. Treat everyone like you would treat Jesus. Strengthen your faith, you never know what is going to happen. Don't call for a straight jacket for the guy writing this - not just yet🙏.  Tell God you love Him.

     Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.