Have You Ever Had A Verse Pop Into Your Head?

I was sleeping when it happened.  This verse popped into my head, the numbers and everything -

This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the chief. 
1 Timothy 1:15

Imagine how I felt when I opened my Bible and read this.  I told you I was a pretty bad sinner, but worse than Paul or should I call him Saul?  He did most of his sinning when his name was Saul. 
      I don't know my Bible that well, and this verse was not highlighted.  Maybe God is telling me that Jesus saved Paul and I'm ok.  Maybe this is where He wanted me to go all along. 
     I don't why God didn't make me open to this verse.  Honestly, it just popped into my head.  I might need to read more about Paul.  God will let me understand when He's ready.
I finally figured out, well I think, that Jesus sent me this verse. Or the more I think about it, it could have been God. God is telling me not to forget about His Son. I have many sins that Jesus died for, and I need to remember Him. This is strange because I am presently re-editing these, and after I realized the fact that I have been neglecting Jesus, I begged for His forgiveness. I wrote about this later. But it never hurts to say, "I love you Jesus."
I just got excited reading about God in the Old Testament; God is the Father, but we can't get to God without first loving Jesus the Son.  This is the only verse that has come to me - ever! Tell God that you love Him.

Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.