Fear The Lord

"that all the peoples of the earth may know the hand of the Lord, that it is mighty, that you may fear the Lord your God forever."
                           Joshua 4:25

I surely do feel that we will feel the mighty hand of the Lord; well, I hope so, although the idea does scare me. We have been conditioned to react to a crisis, not to prevent one before it happens. I am telling you this so you can strengthen your relationship with God before this happens.
I grow angrier each day, maybe at myself, with the lack of caring about God. We seem to get away from Him more and more each day. I probably need to quit watching commercial-infested tv; by the way, my late grandma referred to the tv as an "idiot box"and that was way before cable.
Angrier is not the right word, saddened is better. God gave me a second chance to attempt to understand his power and greatness; thankfully, I took it. No one forced me, I just took it.
Been feeling off lately. I realized that I haven't been asking for forgiveness of my sins. I sin without knowing it, so I can't excuse my behavior. I haven't felt His Presence, which is depressing. I know that God will show up if you need Him; I just want Him to reassure me that He is there - I know better, or I should.
Get ready and be aware of His Presence.  Everything is always ok when God is around. I am not trying to worry anyone, just feeling weird again. I hope it is not the calm before the storm. No, I just need to learn to appreciate God in normal everyday life.  Tell God that you love Him.

Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.