Second Temple Finished

So the elders of the Jews built, and they prospered through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo. And they built and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the command of Cyrus, Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia.
Now the temple was finished on the third day of the month of Adar, which was in the sixth year of the reign of King Darius.
Ezra 6:14,15

I have opened to the second verse before, but never posted it; I don't like writing about the temples.  Why?  I get fired up because God does not have a temple on earth. 
      I don't understand why God allowed the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock to be built.  I guess He had His reasons.  I added verse 14, it wasn't highlighted earlier. 
      The Jews are thinking about building the third temple.  If it is not on its original spot, then what about the U.S.  I know that the temple is supposed to be within us, but God did have His temples.  God will do as He wants - I'll leave it at that.
Ok, I can't leave it at that! I think God needs a temple on earth on Mount Moriah, where it is supposed to be. I know that the temple is supposed to be within us, but God had two temples. Just reread the last paragraph; is this redundant? I got a feeling that the ark of the covenant is in the Well of Souls. I think I need to go to Jerusalem. Tell God that you love Him.

Note - I don't want to burst my own bubble - there is no third temple! This is fun but so weird - I have learned so much! Thank You, Father!

     Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.