Get Ready

For He is coming to judge the earth.
With righteousness He shall judge the world,
And the peoples with equity.
Psalm 98:9

     I can't stop thinking about faith. I believe that there are different levels of faith. The top level of faith is so hard to achieve - total belief that God can do anything.
Yeah, I know, it is so easy to say that God can do anything; but do you truly believe it? I am trying to believe, but can't just yet. I am talking about asking for anything and believing I will receive it or it will be done.
Why? I don't really know. I can't rationalize God, but can only say He does what He wants. I am trying to strengthen my faith, and God is strengthening it for me.
He is coming back to fairly judge the earth. If I can believe that, what about moving mountains. What about God starting fires, floods, or releasing deadly plagues?
Anybody I speak with about faith doesn't seem to understand. Why is seeking God so important to me? Why does it seem to be so stressful, like I am defending God? I will continue to do the best I can. People believe what they want, and whom they want.
I get mad at myself because I am breaking many bad, worldly habits - the ones I grew up with. I probably need to break all my tvs. For now, I can only imagine my life when I reach the level of faith that God wants me to - it's enough to make you light-headed. A peace that is so close but yet so far away. I will keep trying - God, please love me and help me.  Tell God that you love Him.

     Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.