Cain

Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, "I have acquired a man from the LORD."
                            Genesis 4:1

     This is what I believe - the Bible.  I watch Shepherd's Chapel but never agreed with serpent-seed theory.  I enjoy the reading of the Bible on tv.  I have never seen, personally, any show like it.
     Understand what and how God wants you to understand.  Nobody, but nobody, is perfect on this earth.  I will not stray from the Bible, but will not judge Pastor Murray for his beliefs, and I won't agree with him.  I will continue to watch him. 
     I don't like researching this, but I will; well, maybe or maybe not.  I think the Good LORD would let me know if He doesn't want me watching Shepherd's Chapel.  I have read the word "cult" used with Shepherd's Chapel, which is so not true.  Can you turn the tv off?
     I can't tell you where the serpent-seed theory originated.  I really don't care.  I think it is silly not to listen to God's word because of a crazy theory.  I will pray about it; God will let me know. 
     I feel better getting that off my chest.  I have done quite a bit of research and found many different interpretations of Scripture.  Another reason that I wanted to read the Bible myself, which I encourage you to do. 
     God gave us all brains, use them.  When talking about God's word, don't be afraid to say, "This is how God has let me understand." Maybe you are not ready to understand more, and if so, He will let you know.  I won't get into a Bible debate.  Hey, it gets tougher all the time.  I have wanted to quit, but He won't let me. 
     I am convinced that too many people truly understand.  I don't know why I feel this way; I want everybody to understand.  I will leave you with this thought - no one understands the things of God except the Spirit of God. Tell God that you love Him.

Note - I am not sure what I meant in the last paragraph; I won't change it though.  Only God lets us understand, and how does he let us understand - mainly through Scripture, for me anyways.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.