Sinners Beware

Behold, the day of the Lord comes,
Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger,
To lay the land desolate;
And He will destroy its sinners from it.
                       Isaiah 13:9

     It doesn't say it is gonna be pretty; does it?  Signs of His Presence are out there, if you look.  I think this verse explains itself. 
     The Bible tells us what we need to know about the Second Coming, but we don't know when. Look at the signs, we shouldn't be that far off: global economy, society (as a whole) not loving God, not following the Ten Commandments; we are all dependent on money, and are selfish.  I won't even start on the fact that our government is dumping chemicals on us - chemtrails.  People in California just filed a lawsuit against the federal government - chemtrails are real; do you ever look at the sky?
I love the Sermon on the Mount, where Jesus tells us how to behave. People seem to want to show you how good they are. God knows how good you are, and that should be the end of it.
     There are so many great people in the United States and throughout the world.  God is in control, and He let me know it.  I feel God needs our help for some reason.  The only way things are gonna get better is if we let God totally control everything. 
     I started reading the Bible to wake my sleeping spirit.  Yes, my spirit took a nap because I ignored God, but it is ok now, "Thank you, Father.  I love You." 
     If you or anyone you know is wondering, then just pray to Him.  Ask Jesus to come into your heart and take over your life.  I would strongly suggest reading the Bible.  Let Him know that you are making an effort.  He only started talking to me through Scripture.  I am glad that I made the effort, but feel He wants more. 
     I think someone is out there, like me, that has a sleeping spirit and God wants him to wake up.  God wants to talk to him.  I know I have written stuff like this before, probably deleted it, but am getting strong feelings to write this again. 
     I know that I haven't been able to focus for a while.  God speaks to me through feelings that grow stronger.  Most times, those feelings bounce around everywhere before they come together and make sense, a little bit at least. 
     I need to be more trusting and write exactly what God wants.  I know, I still have problems with faith.  If there are three levels of faith, I haven't reached that last level.
     Hey, it is hard.  I am talking about one-hundred-percent faith.  Whatever I ask from God will happen, that's faith.  Maybe you have to be a special person to reach that level.  I will be the best person that I can be. Tell God that you love Him.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.