Elijah The Prophet

And Elijah the Tishbite, of the inhabitants of Gilead, said to Ahab, "As the Lord God of Israel lives, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, except at my word."
                         1 Kings 17:1

      The bin of flour was not used up, nor did the jar of oil run dry, according to the word of the Lord which He spoke by Elijah.
                        1 Kings 17:16

      And it came to pass, at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near and said, "Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, let it be known this day that You are God in Israel and I am your servant, and that I have done all these things at Your word.
"Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that You are the Lord God, and that You have turned their hearts back to You again."
                    1 Kings 18:36-37

     Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
Before the coming of the great dreadful day of the Lord.
                     Malachi 4:5

So I was on my riding mower and thought - God, what do you want me to tell them about Elijah? I then heard a train on my headphones, the intro to "Running with the devil," by Van Halen. I have no clue what it means. Maybe I should listen to a different radio station, or maybe someone out there better stop sinning. I can't lie, I still like the song - I grew up with it.
See why I am confused about sin. So many things I grew up with are considered sins by God. I am doing a lot better, but still hard to put away childish things. Maybe I shouldn't tell you that "Highway to Hell," by AC/DC came on later, and I didn't change the station.
I told you that I was no Saint when I started these. I will serve His purpose, and hopefully become the kind of man He wants to be while doing it. I don't know why I am telling you this, except everyone you know better start repenting.
Also, you better fear God and respect his glorious power. I will definitely humble myself in his presence - I already know how insignificant I am in relation to God's tremendous power.
He may also want me to stop writing - this I can't tell you. I think He wants me to keep my big mouth shut at times.  So, if I skip a day, then I am probably done. Who knows, I would have never guessed this would have lasted this long. It is all a moot point again, don't know why I wrote this, should know better - God will control everything.
Pretty weird, yes, I mean me. I don't think I am ready to stop listening to the radio. I can say that certain songs bother me a little more. God knows who we are, no remote way we can think otherwise. I have gotten pretty good saying, "Father, help me and love me;" need to add, "forgive me."  Tell God that you love Him.

Note - I don't listen to those bad songs anymore. We can control what we see and hear - at least some of it.

     When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
                       1 Corinthians 13:11

Time to start being a man, a man of God. 

Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.