Love your neighbor

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
                        Galatians 5:14

     Big question - Who is your neighbor? Best I can figure it; it's everybody. I pretty much get along with everyone, but I still have a problem with this verse. What I mean is - are we supposed to love people that are living an unjust lifestyle? I know that I sin every day, not sure exactly what I do sometimes, but I know I sin. Turning on the tv is probably a sin in God's eyes.
I need to figure out a way to end this; I could ramble forever. I think people that don't know God's Word have an excuse: we should do our best to educate but not force God's Word on them. I am not gonna judge, not my place, and do my best.
Pretty soon I am gonna write about Lot's daughters and Simeon and Levi. If you know what I am talking about, you may want to skip those entries: you will be able to tell from the title of the entries. But the Bible is life, not all hugs and smiles. We need to be aware.  Tell God that you love Him.

Note - read about the Good Samaritan - Luke 10:25-37. God is an outstanding teacher. I have learned so much!

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.