Lot And His Daughters

Genesis 19:30-38
Then Lot went up out of Zoar and dwelt in the mountains, and his two daughters were with him; for he was afraid to dwell in Zoar. And he and his two daughters dwelt in a cave.
Now the firstborn said to the younger, "Our father is old, and there is no man to come in to us as is the custom of all the earth.
Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may save the lineage of our father."
So they made their father drink wine that night. And the firstborn went in and lay with her father, and he did not know when she lay down or when she arose.
It happened on the next day that the firstborn said to the younger, "Indeed I lay with my father last night; let us make him drink wine tonight also, and you go in and lie with him, that we may preserve the lineage of our father."
Then they made their father drink wine that night also. And the younger arose and lay with him, and he did not know when she lay down or when she arose.
Thus both the daughters of Lot were with child by their father.
The firstborn bore a son and called his name Moab; he is the father of the Moabites to this day.
And the younger, she also bore a son and called his name Ben-Ammi; he is the father of the people of Ammon to this day.
I am sharing this because I want to know all about the Bible, good and bad - I was never taught this.
Now the Moabites and Ammonites were not very good people; they did not worship God. The Ammonites worshipped Molech, the god with a bulls head. They practiced human sacrifice with children. Molech is mentioned later in the Bible: Leviticus 18:21 -

"And you shall not let any of your descendants pass through the fire to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God: I am the Lord."

I need to include the next verse:

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination." Leviticus 18:22

When I was researching Molech, I stumbled upon the Bohemian Grove - google it. I don't know if there are any parallels, but there is definitely idol worshipping going on.
Hey, I am not paranoid or anything; I just want you to be aware. I told you, in earlier entries, that I am understanding what God wants me to understand. I am rereading the Bible, just finished reading the Ten Commandments in Exodus.
In Leviticus, including the above verses, God is laying down the law to Moses to tell the people of Israel.

"Walk in Faith," and please read your Bible. Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.