I Found An Answer

"You shall do no injustice in judgment. You shall not be partial to the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty. In righteousness you shall judge your neighbor."
Leviticus 19:15

"You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him."
Leviticus 19:17

Rebuke - to reprimand, scold, or show
disapproval

Righteousness (also called rectitude) is a theological concept in Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.  It is an attribute that implies that a person's actions are justified, and can have connotation that the person has been "judged" or "reckoned" as leading a life that is pleasing to God.
     I am far from righteous, but hope to get their some day, so I should not judge anyone.  If your neighbor is doing something wrong don't join in, it's their sin not yours.  Now comes the tough part.
     I don't think it is my place to rebuke my neighbor, unless I am invited to join into their sin.  I don't think I can barge into someone's house, see what they are doing, and start rebuking them.  It definitely is a fine line to walk.
     I thought I understood until I started writing.  Let me try to sum it up:  I will not try not to judge anyone; moreover, try to keep myself out of bad situations.  I will help anybody that I am able to help.  Basically, try to do what God wants me to do.  Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.