Noah's Ark

This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God.
And Noah begot three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all the flesh had corrupted their way in earth.
And God said to Noah, "The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
"Make yourself an ark of gopherwood; make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and outside with pitch.
Genesis 6:9-14

I think somebody is in trouble - try the whole earth. The earth was filled with violence; is this familiar? We are so corrupt in more ways than one. Keep your nose in the Bible - just because man does something or legalizes something, e.g., marijuana, gambling, prostitution, doesn't make it right before God's eyes. Somehow we think it is ok - It's Not.
God said that he would not flood the earth again, but don't think He hasn't thought about it. I personally think we hit new moral lows every day. Are we trying to do this? Satan is at work - believe me.
Pay attention to the world, look beyond yourself. God said He would come back and hardly anyone would notice. People would be so wrapped up in their own little worlds, they wouldn't notice His return. He loves you, just pay attention and love Him back.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.