Moses Finds Grace In God's Sight

Then Moses said to the Lord, "See, You say to me, 'Bring up this people.'  But You have not let me know whom You will send with me.  Yet You have said, 'I know you by name, and you have also found grace in My sight.'
     "Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight.  And consider that this nation is Your people."
     And He said, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."
     Then he said to Him, "If Your Presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here." 
                         Exodus 33:12-15

      I can easily get confused:  I wrote that God is a presence, yet He says that His Presence will go with Moses (God's Presence is everywhere). God seemed to always be present around Moses, which is the point. 
     Moses still wanted to know God's way.  God confided in Moses, so that Moses could lead the people of Israel.  This relationship grows more special each time I read about it. Tell God that you love Him.

Note - this is so hard to explain.  When God isn't around, I just know He is around.  But when is truly around, He lets you know.  He is always there, but isn't always there.  Yeah, I am sure that helped a lot 😕.  I have only felt His Presence a few times, but I know He is always around. 

     Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.