No Liars

I will sing of mercy and justice;
To You, O Lord, I will sing praises.

I will behave wisely in a perfect way.
Oh, when will You come to me?
I will walk within my house with a
perfect heart.

I will set nothing wicked before my
eyes.
I hate the work of those who fall
away;
It shall not cling to me.
A perverse heart shall depart from
me;
I will not know wickedness.

Whoever secretly slanders his
neighbor,
Him I will destroy;
The one who has a haughty look and a
proud heart,
Him I will not endure.

My eyes shall be on the faithful of the
land,
That they may dwell with me;
He who walks in a perfect way,
He shall serve me.
He who works deceit shall not dwell
within my house;
He who tells lies shall not continue in
my presence.
Early I will destroy all the wicked of
the land,
That I may cut off all the evildoers
from the city of the Lord.
                           Psalm 101

      I did some research and wanted to post Psalm 101:3. I opened to it and was surprised to see that I had all of Psalm 101 highlighted, so that is why I posted it.
I think I need to live in a cave on a tropical island to behave like God wants - no tv, no computer, no cellphone. I do think they have good uses; we have abused them for money. I just got rid of some of channels on tv, and may need to get rid of all of it.
It is almost impossible to use these devices and not have something bad pop up before your eyes. I don't have a holier-than-thou attitude; I am as guilty as everyone else. In my defense, I grew up when we had four channels and had to physically get up and turn the knob on the tv to change the channel.
I wrote about saying "hi" to people. I thought about this when I saw a lady glued to her cellphone as she walked. Some people seemed buried in their cellphones while ignoring the world.
What about the person that ignores you, while looking at their phone, and then wants you to look at their phone to see something they think is cool - how selfish is that? What if you don't want to look? Sometimes I wish I hadn't seen.
What about lies? I know several people whom I worked with in education that would lie without blinking an eye. I have always done my best to tell the truth. I think your word is very important.
Unfortunately, we need some of these tools nowadays to function in society. I asked an elderly lady two questions one time - what is the best invention you have seen in your lifetime, and what is the worst?
She told me the Internet was the worst. She went on and on, I had to wait until the second visit before she told me the best - the radio. She always said that the world was going to have to go backwards - I agree.  Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.