Better Pray

"Thus he said:

     'The fourth beast shall be
      A fourth kingdom on earth,
      Which shall be different from all
          other kingdoms,
      And shall devour the whole earth,
      Trample it and break it in pieces.
      The ten horns are ten kings
      Who shall arise from this kingdom.
      And another shall rise after them;
      He shall be different from the first
          ones,
      And shall subdue three kings.
      He shall speak pompous words
          against the Most High,
      Shall persecute the saints of the Most
          High,
      And shall intend to change times and
          law.
      Then the saints shall be given into his
         hand
      For a time and times and half a time.

     'But the court shall be seated,
      And they shall take away his
          dominion,
      To consume and destroy it forever.
      Then the kingdom and dominion,
      And the greatness of the kingdoms
          under the whole heaven,
      Shall be given to the people,
          the saints of the Most High.
      His kingdom is an everlasting
          kingdom,
      And all dominions shall serve and
          obey Him.' 
                          Daniel 7:23-27

       I did some research and came across nine Middle-Eastern countries and Israel was listed below them - ten in total.  This was also about the time Russia made its Middle-Eastern presence known.  It was quite a while back, pretty weird.
      I have asked myself why I am telling you this and came up with a few conclusions:  1.) strengthen your relationship with God, you never know 2.) it is in the Bible and maybe you will read it and more.
      I think He will come back pretty soon; I may see it in my lifetime.  The Bible is an amazing blueprint for what is gonna happen.  It is all inevitable - it's His plan.  Just love God, be aware, help others, and live for the day. Tell God that you love Him.

      Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.

       Just reread this and got focused on "shall intend to changes times and law."  I think that is so interesting with what is going on in the U.S.  I think this is a good time to bring up chemtrails.
      Look up in the sky once in a while and you will see a trail behind an airplane.  This trail will linger and spread out.  This is called a chemtrail not a contrail.  These trails contain aluminum, barium, and who knows what else. 
     I get upset because I spend lots of time outside; many people, in my opinion, don't see them because they live indoors.  They(governments and scientists) are trying to play God.  What does God think?  Mad, angry, or hotter than a two-dollar pistol, take your pick. 
     Google chemtrails and H.A.A.R.P.  and you will see what I mean.  Pretty soon plants won't grow because of aluminum, but they got that taken care of - aluminum-resistant seeds.  This is already planned. 
     The drought in California is man-made, the first step in controlling the food. 

A group in California is suing the government over chemtrails

A group in California is suing the government over chemtrails.  So people do know what is happening with the chemtrails. 
     I am telling you this because we(society) are trying to replace God; not bad enough many of us don't believe in Him.  I have to trust God, and that this is His plan.  Not too many people seem to care, even the ones that I have personally told.
     This is all related to God, and the second coming.  Do your own research, don't trust me although I don't lie.  I will show you a picture of a chemtrail over my red tips; see how it spread out, the other two spread out also. Just pray, especially for me, I need it🙏😇🕊