Abram becomes Abraham

"As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations. 
     "No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you a father of many nations.
     "I will make you exceedingly fruitful; and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come from you.
     "And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you.
                       Genesis 17:4-7

     My Bible was near me, so I decided to post another entry.  I need to post more out of Genesis.  God wanted me to post His relationship with Abraham and His covenant.  No, He didn't tell me.  He just had me leave my Bible by my recliner (it goes on my nightstand by my bed), urged me to post an entry, and had me open to this entry.  Actually, I kinda let it fall open. 
     On the previous page God said to him - "I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless."  I wanted to put this in for some reason.  Sorry, I am staring and can't get past Almighty God.  I really can't remember God refer to himself as Almighty God - probably next chapter 😳 
     God told me to walk with Him; I guess He figured I needed the help😀  Need to stop talking about myself; Abraham was blessed, extremely blessed by God.  Abraham did walk before God and was blameless.  God loved Abraham, and Abraham did what he was asked, loved God, and kept His covenant. Does God demand too much out of us? I don't think so.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make his face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.