God Will Test You

Then the Lord said to Moses, "Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you. And the people shall go out and gather a certain quota every day, that I may test them, whether they will walk in My law or not.
                           Exodus 16:4

     Don't kid yourselves, God tests us daily. Sometimes we forget, with all the people in the world, that God knows everything about us to each hair on our heads. My report card has a lot of big fat F's on it. But I will try to do better each day.
God will forgive us if we ask him through prayer, at least I hope. I think we assume too much about God and forgiveness. I say this out of respect for God - He can do as He pleases. I just need to try harder; I don't think I can do enough to please him.
Each of us has his/her relationship with God, He is going to judge us individually. So I am referring to my short-comings with God.
I will keep reading his word, praying, and be loving to others.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.