Great Research - I Learned!

In my distress I cried to the LORD,
And He heard me.
Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying
lips.
And from a deceitful tongue.

What shall be given to you,
Or what shall be done to you,
You false tongue?
Sharp arrows of the warrior,
With coals of the broom tree!

Woe is me, that I dwell in Meshech,
That I dwell among the tents of
Kedar!
My soul has dwelt too long
With one who hates peace.
I am for peace;
But for when I speak, they are for
war.

Deleted my other horrible entry, did some research, and found out a little about Meshech.  I saw an old map and Meshech (Mesech on the map I saw) was right next to Gog and Magog.  All three were just a little north of Mount Ararat; I believe they were still in modern day Turkey.  Hold on, there was another Magog listed, probably in Georgia.  Interesting stuff, I still need to do some more research.  I need to look at that map again, once I think about it.  I saw ARARAT, I am sure, but I don't remember seeing MOUNT.  I will find out.
      Also researched Kedar or the Kedarites.  They were the main military power of the sons of Ishmael, the twelve tribes of Ishmael, or Abraham's first son.  The Kedarites were fierce fighters and great archers.  I still couldn't find the psalmist. 
      It was known if you were in the land of Meshech much less in the tents of Kedarites that you were cut off from the true God.  I want to know the psalmist, it would help.  Sounds like he is caught up in fighting and the lying.  I have two words for him - Get out! Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.