Abraham Offering Issac

Then He said, "Take now your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you.
Genesis 22:2

Then they came to the place of which God had told him.  And Abraham built an altar there and placed the wood in order; and he bound Isaac his son and laid him on the altar, upon the wood.
     And Abraham stretched out his hand and took the knife to slay his son.
     But the Angel of the Lord called to him from heaven and said, "Abraham, Abraham!"  So he said, "Here I am."
     And He said, "Do not lay your hand on the lad, or do anything to him; for now I know that you fear God, since you have not withheld your son, your only son, from Me." 
Genesis 22:9-12

     I asked God to give me a powerful passage, and boy did He.  Isaac questioned Abraham about the lamb for the burnt offering, but Abraham, not once, did he question God - he obeyed without hesitation.  Isaac became uncomfortable and questioned his father; Abraham just did as God asked him - period.
     Abraham had faith.  He did not know that God was testing him.  We need to love God first, above all others.  All blessings come from Him.

     "In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice." 
                        Genesis 22:18

      Hopefully I will increase my faith.  I have been feeling God's presence around me recently; I just look around and smile.  Tell God you love Him.

       Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Read your Bible.