Only God Is Good

Seek the Lord while He may be found,
Call upon Him while He is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way,
And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
Let Him return to the Lord,
And He will have mercy on him;
And to our God,
For He will abundantly pardon.

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways," says the
Lord.
"For as the heavens are higher than the
earth,
So are My ways higher than you ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.
                         Isaiah 55:6-9

     First of all, I wanted to post a verse but decided differently. I searched through several chapters and found these verses. This is only part of what I wanted to write about - bear with me.
I have given some thought about walking in His ways. I think it is impossible, although I can try to walk in the ways He set for me. I am glad His thoughts are not my thoughts - wish I could control my thoughts most times. It is a moot point, he knows what I am thinking.
I think God knows that I am going to stumble, fall, crash and burn. I have learned that He is always been there for me, regardless of the circumstances. I haven't always been there for Him.
God is beyond perfection - Jesus was perfect on earth, and He questioned being called good. Jesus said, "No one is good but One, that is, God." Mark 10:18. I have to think about that for a minute.
It is like life for me - the more I learn the less I seem to know. I should count my blessings that I have someone to ask.  Tell God that you love Him.

Note - I was wrong, at this point anyway, or didn't understand - we can all walk in His ways, we just have to learn how. God knows us - past, present, and future. Our first step is to love Him, and try to understand His love for us.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.