Done Re-editing

At least for now, I am done. I do read these before posting but it is a never-ending chore. Some of the content threw me off, and I know that it did you also. Moreover, and I knew this when I started, I am ignorant of the Bible. I grow more each day in God's love and knowledge that He is willing to give me. So I did change a few things because my knowledge grew a little bit.
In my defense, it gets a little tough - I try to post every day, and the entries pile up quickly. I have become absorbed in God's Word.  Many verses seem very basic until research is done, and once it is done, then I understand.
Some of this may not make sense if you just read one entry. Many times I open to a verse that relates to the verse from the day before, so God has a message. But if you didn't read the verse before then you may be lost. Maybe that is what God intended, He let me know that people would stop reading; and if you are confused, then I understand why you would stop.
Some things that have happened to me I cannot explain, and won't even begin to try. Why? Because I can't expect you to understand, and without knowing you or you knowing me I can sound like a nut. Most people don't appreciate what is happening anyway; in their defense, it is happening to me.
I think it has to do with faith; mine, when I think about it, has increased drastically, mainly through reading the Bible. I share because I want people to read the Bible, but also want people to experience God's love through the Holy Spirit. He does work in mysterious ways.
It does get overwhelming at times. God will do something incredible, but I keep it to myself. People either won't believe you or just don't care. The more I think about it - why should they? Only the people that are really seeking God's face will. I know that you are out there. So I continue, first because I feel God wants me to, and second, well... because God wants me to.