Psalm 128:1

Blessed is every one who fears the Lord,
     Who walks in His ways.

    "Every one" is really jumping out at me.  We are equal in the eyes of the Lord - if we walk in His ways.  It doesn't say attempt to walk in His ways, but rather walk in His ways.
     I can't help thinking about the dream I had when He said, "Walk with me, my son.  Walk in  faith." I guess that I am supposed to walk in His ways He set for me and also in faith. 
     I myself am guilty of attempting to walk in His ways.  It is hard when you totally don't know what to do or if you are doing enough.  People seem to always tell you what to do, but that doesn't matter.  I want to know what God wants me to do. 
     I can tell you that I sometimes feel a presence about me when I feel that I am doing what He wants me to do - this has happened only a few times.  I probably need to look in the mirror; I can't hide from that guy.  Maybe I need to learn more patience.
     God will speak to all of us that walk in His ways.  I feel that He has specific purposes for all that love Him.  He does have his own timeframe.  Tell God you love Him.

     Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.