Repent

Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same , that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
For indeed He does not give aid to Angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham.
Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.
For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.
Hebrews 2:14-18

Propitiation - an atoning sacrifice

Not so confusing, the separation of the spirit and the flesh. Jesus doesn't help the angels but does help the seed of Abraham - one being of the spirit and one of the flesh. Jesus had to be of the flesh to understand the flesh. He suffered being tempted; NOW, He is able to aid those who are tempted.
The flesh, soul, and spirit will always confuse me. People, in general, are so vulnerable in the flesh. It only takes a split second for us to sin, this is why, I feel, that God is so willing to forgive us.
Take advantage of what God offers and repent; it was very hard for me. I have asked for forgiveness for things I could remember, and still will ask for forgiveness if something pops up. This is my way of atoning for what I have done.
It's not just repenting, it is saying that you are sorry before God. Again, it's hard, but I really felt enlightened afterward. Hey, I still sin, but I feel my load is lightened a bit,  Tell God that you love Him. 

Note - sounds like I was trying to repent for every sin.  Through repentance all sins are covered.  Future sins I can't comment about, just ask forgiveness.  Sometimes we don't know that we are sinning, but I am sure I am somehow.  My tv is gone, that helps (-:

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.