The Sabbath

'You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people.
'Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh is the Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
Exodus 31:14,15

How far our society has gotten away from this concept. I can still remember, as a boy, that stores actually closed on Sundays. And just how well is the United States doing financially? We are starting to crumble, but check out our debt - we owe trillions to ourselves, still not good.
Getting back to the Sabbath, try to keep it holy. Hey it is tough, I have worked on the Sabbath. Everything I do is to please God. I still need forgiveness daily, but I am more aware of pleasing God. Honor the Sabbath and keep it holy.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.