Damascus

The burden against Damascus.

    "Behold, Damascus will cease from
being a city,
     And it will be a ruinous heap.
     The cities of Aroer are forsaken;
     They will be for flocks
     Which lie down,
         and no one will make them afraid.

      The fortress also will cease from
         Ephraim,
      The kingdom from Damascus,
      And the remnant of Syria;
      They will be as the glory of the
         children of Israel,"
      Says the LORD of hosts.
                             Isaiah 17:1-3

The city of Damascus will be a ruinous heap. The whole area was known as the Kingdom of Aram Damascus. So I just thought of this - the antichrist is gonna deceive; I think from ignorance of the Bible, our ignorance of the Bible. Sorry, for my sporadic writing.
I have read the Bible and still need to do research. Many people think the end has already begun in Syria - not even close. I feel the Antichrist is gonna use fear to deceive the people.
In my opinion, there are different levels of learning the Bible. Unfortunately, you may have to read the Bible a hundred times before God lets you understand something. I read the Bible, in detail the first time, but always knew I wouldn't be able to understand much.
And I didn't understand much on my own, until the Scripture started speaking to me. I would recognize something and go back to find it. It is hard to explain, but I had to know.
Well, just like this entry, I saw this when I was doing some research and two verses are on the same page as the entry, "Watch Out, Egypt!" Coincidence, I don't think so, this has happened too many times.
I guess that I am supposed to learn something. I do know that the Antichrist has to appear before Jesus comes back. Moreover the third temple has to be built over the Temple Mount, where the Dome of the Rock is located.
I have a feeling that the ark of the covenant is in the Well of Souls. God, again in my opinion, would protect the ark of the covenant. While I am rambling, gonna show my ignorance; is there more to the bible? I am talking about God's word, and that's it.
It is so interesting, because now I am doing more research, which really shows me my ignorance. I think God wanted us to figure things out through research and discipline. I guess I need to quit; just need to quit, quit being weird. It is all in God's control. I love you, Father.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.