Jesus And Children

Then they brought little children to Him, that He might touch them; but the disciples rebuke those who brought them.
      But when Jesus saw it, He was greatly displeased and said to them, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God.
     "Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it."
                          Mark 10:13-15

     I had to add this, because this passage can be misleading, at least for me. When you truly accept Christ in your heart you become like a little child - innocent, pure of heart, and thirsting for knowledge. No matter what you have done in the past, it is erased, and you become a new child in Christ.
     Here is what I think - it is tough to accept Christ as you age.  The world is cruel, and Satan is present.  Without Christ one is already lost, and life becomes about self. 
But aren't we all children of God? Jesus isn't gonna turn anyone away, no matter at what age, if they repent and accept Him as their savior. He loves us all.
      One of my favorite country songs is "The Little Girl" by John Michael Montgomery. If you haven't heard it, give it a listen and you will know why - Jesus helps the little girl.  Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.