A Branch

There shall come forth a Rod from the
stem of Jesse,
And a Branch shall grow out of his
roots.
The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon
Him,
The Spirit of wisdom and
understanding,
The Spirit of counsel and might,
The Spirit of knowledge
and of the fear of the Lord.
                   Isaiah 11:1,2

I had to do a little research because of my limited knowledge. I opened to this page, didn't gave anything highlighted, but read these verses first.
Ok, here's the weird part - I am in Samuel reading about David and Jesse's sons. This is where I am rereading the Bible. I think it is interesting.
These verses are explaining the coming of Jesus, the Messiah, also the Holy Spirit. I believe I need to do more research on the Holy Spirit. God, to me, as he has let me know, is a presence - the Holy Spirit. Maybe I will understand more later.
I did feel God's presence twice yesterday as I was driving down the road. First, the clouds quickly came together, and I felt peaceful. And the second time, I just felt something that made me smile. I have missed these feelings. I can't create them; they just happen and not all the time, He is there.
I am striving to feel His presence every day - every second of the day. I would like to be happy with no anger whatsoever. Maybe one day, although I will gratefully welcome His presence whenever He chooses to visit me. I still need to learn patience.
I know some people understand what I am talking about, hopefully everyone does. God is so mysteriously powerful, yet subtle with His presence. I love knowing that He is always around.  Tell God that you love Him.

Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.