The World And War

Where do wars and fights come from among you?  Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?
     You lust and do not have.  You murder and covet and cannot obtain.  You fight and war.  Yet you do not have because you do not ask. 
     You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures. 
     Adulterers and adulteresses!  Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God?  Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
                          James 4:1-4

amiss - not quite right; inappropriate or out of place.

enmity - a feeling or condition of hostility; hatred; ill will; animosity; antagonism.

We need to remember why we are on the earth, in case you forgot, to serve God. Sorry, that sounds kinda harsh, didn't mean it to. But we need to find happiness only through God. I am probably talking to myself more than anybody. This is all so easy to write, but way harder to do in the world. I will end with this - always remember that you reward is in heaven.  Tell God that you love Him.

The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His make His face shine
upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon
you,
And give you peace.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.